1. General InformationJursons SIA liability for loss, damage and delay is limited by the CMR convention.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and inform on approximate dispatch time.
2. Delivery LocationItems offered on our website are available for delivery worldwide.
3. Delivery TimeAn estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 20 business days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and other Holidays) of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and other Holidays.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the number of items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Shipping CostsShipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the total size of the package. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once the delivery address has been filled shipping charges will be displayed at the checkout page.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any additional charges on confirming your order via e-mail.
www.standpage.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
5. Damaged Items in TransportIf there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If possible do not accept damaged goods form the carrier. If possible issue a direct claim to the carrier upon delivery.
If the damage is discovered after the items are delivered please follow these steps:
-Take the pictures of damaged package (top and side views);
-Take pictures of a damaged product;
-Contact us on email@example.com and provide all the available information on damage including pictures.